[P4-design] P4 Language Design WG meeting

Gordon Brebner Gordon.Brebner at xilinx.com
Mon Mar 28 12:28:19 EDT 2016

There will be a meeting of the group today, 28 March, at 1.30pm Pacific.

We will discuss the P4 1.2 proposals presented by Mihai at the two previous meetings, and in particular review these against the current outstanding issues list.  Of course, we can also discuss any other topics that people wish to put on to the agenda.

For reference, here are the meeting coordinates again.  (This time, after some administrative WebEx changes, I am hopeful that it will be possible to do audio via computer as well as via phone.)

P4 Language Design working group

Every 2 weeks on Monday, from Monday, February 29, 2016, to Monday, December 5, 2016

1:30 pm  |  Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)  |  1 hr 30 mins

Join WebEx meeting <https://xilinx.webex.com/xilinx/j.php?MTID=m8908951e357046c2174b0dbf4436354e>

Meeting number:

922 843 838

Meeting password:

C0nference*

Join by phone

Call-in toll-free number: 1-8775823182  (US)

Call-in number: 1-7706579791  (US)

Show global numbers<https://www.tcconline.com/offSite/OffSiteController.jpf?cc=4086265932>

Conference Code: 408 626 5932