[P4-design] P4_14 changes

Changhoon Kim chang at barefootnetworks.com
Mon Nov 7 19:29:37 EST 2016

We discussed this at the p4-design meeting today and decided to keep all
released versions of the spec on the web
page. This means we'll keep not just the currently supported version(s),
but also obsolete language specs on the web page -- with the "unsupported"
or "obsolete" tag for the latter case.

-- Chang