[P4-design] closing P4_16 discussions and releasing it

Changhoon Kim chang at barefootnetworks.com
Fri Nov 18 15:10:57 EST 2016

Hi P4 designers,

We're meeting this coming Monday (11/21) to close all the remaining issues,
as well as to check on the status of reference implementation of the key
tools and programs for P4_16.

I believe we need to review the following topics. Please feel free to
suggest if I'm missing somethings.

- https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/issues/76
- https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/issues/65
- https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/issues/60
- https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/issues/58
- https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/issues/18
- https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/issues/15
- https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/issues/13

*The goal of this meeting is to check whether there are any show stoppers,
and if not, to sign off the release of the current spec as a new community
pre-release. We may also discuss some initial thoughts on how to bootstrap
the other WGs (Portable Switch Architecture WG, and API WG).*

We're meeting at Gates 104, 1:30 - 3:30pm.

-- Chang