[P4-design] closing P4_16 discussions and releasing it

Nate Foster jnfoster at cs.cornell.edu
Fri Nov 18 15:18:07 EST 2016

I've just added comments to the GitHub issues proposing that #18 and #58 be
deferred to Post-P4-16.

I have some proposed text from discussions with Calin, Chang, Steffen and
others for #60 that I will upload when I have a chance, hopefully today.

We agreed on the principles for resolving #76 at the last meeting. I will
also upload a patch to the spec that incorporates our proposed fix when I
get a moment, again hopefully today.

That takes care of half of these :-)

-N