[P4-design] outstanding issues and pre-discussions

Changhoon Kim chang at barefootnetworks.com
Wed Oct 5 13:53:11 EDT 2016

Hi P4 designers,

As we discussed last week, it'd be very helpful if we could reduce the
number of "must-discuss-in-person" items to a reasonable number (say ten)
for the next meeting. In order to do so, having small-group discussions
will be critical.

Based on my subjective scanning of the open issues, it seems the followings
are potential candidates for in-person discussion. But, let's try to
resolve as much as possible before the meeting. Also please feel free to
correct this list if you see something missing or added unnecessarily.

- https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/issues/76
- https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/issues/75
- https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/issues/74
- https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/issues/73
- https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/issues/65
- https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/issues/59
- https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/issues/58
- https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/issues/56
- https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/issues/55
- https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/issues/54
- https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/issues/52
- https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/issues/48
- https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/issues/43
- https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/issues/18
- https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/issues/15
- https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/issues/13

At this point all the open issues are assigned discussion leaders. So,
discussion leaders, could you please encourage various forms of discussions
and try to resolve as many as possible?

Thanks!

-- Chang