[P4-design] toward P4_16 closure

Ben Pfaff bpfaff at vmware.com
Thu Oct 13 12:05:28 EDT 2016

I'm going to have to miss the next two in-person meetings.  I'll be at the OpenStack summit in Barcelona Oct. 24, then running the Open vSwitch conference on Nov. 7

I'll try to keep up with the email discussions, but someone else will have to advocate for the issues assigned to me (only 2 last I checked) in those meetings.