[P4-design] P4 Developer Day Fall 2016 - Sponsors Announced!

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Tue Oct 18 09:50:17 EDT 2016

Dear P4 Community:

We wanted to take a moment to acknowledge our sponsors for their support
of our upcoming P4 Developer Day on November 9th:

*Xilinx**
**Netronome**
**Barefoot Networks *

All of our sponsors will also be active participants at the Developer
Day, and here is a little more information on what you can expect to see
from them at the event:

*Xilinx*
Xilinx FPGAs combine the performance of fixed hardware with ease of
programmability for high performance network packet processing. With
availability of the industry-standard packet processing language P4,
Xilinx has seamlessly adopted P4 as the user specification language in
Xilinx's Software Defined Network (SDNet) packet processing development
environment tool that guarantees software-like flexibility with
hard-like performance. Xilinx will be a part of the P4 Language Tutorial
teaching team and will also be conducting a demo.

*Netronome *
In one of the lab sessions, Netronome will offer attendees an
opportunity to develop and implement P4 programs on production
networking hardware. Netronome will also be a part of the team that is
teaching the P4 Language Tutorial.

*Barefoot Networks*
Barefoot Networks will be part of the team teaching the P4 Language
Tutorial and will also be conducting an exciting hands-on Labs session
utilizing one of its contribution to P4.org <http://p4.org> - the P4
Behavioral Model.

For reference, here is a link
<https://p4developerdayfall2016.sched.org/> to the full program.  And
for those who haven't had an opportunity to register yet, please take a
moment to do so by clicking here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-developer-day-fall-2016-tickets-27493138718>.
Make sure to sign up soon while seats are still available!

We look forward to seeing you there!

-P4 Language Consortium