[P4-design] P4 Formal semantics?

Rosu, Grigore grosu at illinois.edu
Tue Oct 18 19:53:02 EDT 2016

Many thanks for the positive feedback, Nick (and others who responded privately).  I am not familiar enough with P4 myself, but my student started looking into and I will learn it by following his progress. Basically all we needed to know was that if ask questions like "what is the meaning of this?" or "is this well-defined or not?" then we get some answers relatively quickly, so we can move on.  Now we know there is interest, so we will go ahead with it.  If anybody else is interested to stay in the loop, please let us know in private, to minimize spam.

Best,
Grigore