[P4-design] Converting P4_16 spec to html

Nate Foster jnfoster at cs.cornell.edu
Wed Oct 19 12:08:37 EDT 2016

I agree that having a textual markup format would work better for frenetic
editing by a larger group.

I would support porting the spec and am happy to help with the execution if
we decide to do it.

LaTeX or Markdown could work well. Daan Leijn's Makado framework is also
pretty slick (
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/video/madoko-a-scholarly-markdown/)

-N