[P4-design] P4_14 changes

Changhoon Kim chang at barefootnetworks.com
Sun Oct 23 15:31:03 EDT 2016

All,

Based on some feedback from a few p4-design members, we made a few more
minor updates to this P4_14 v1.0.3 draft. Again, the main goal of all these
changes is making the reference P4 software switch (BMv2) and the P4_14
spec as close as possible in terms of primitive actions supported and their
details. This will help P4 users -- especially new P4 writers -- learn P4
programming more easily with few surprises.

Section 15.3 (page 67 and 68) has the summary of changes.

Let's also review this tomorrow and try to approve.

-- Chang