[P4-design] 4/24 draft agenda
jnfoster at cs.cornell.edu
Mon Apr 24 03:07:01 EDT 2017
...we interrupt this broadcast to remind you that if you haven't registered
for the P4 Workshop already, you should do so now! Registration site:
pricing ends on Friday.
We meet again tomorrow from 1:30pm-3:00pm PT in Gates 260. Once again, we
have a lot to discuss so I plan to start the meeting right at 1:30pm.
A draft agenda is below. Please let me know if you have anything you'd like
to add to it. I'll circulate a final version tomorrow morning.
* Status and Roadmap [5 minutes]
* Header Unions [15 minutes]
* Control and Parser literals [15 minutes]
* Implicit casts [15 minutes]
* Small issues [30 minutes]
- Mandatory default actions
- Types supported by emit
- Priorities in constant tables
- Unused code
- Assigning list to header
* P4_14 v1.0.4 [5 minutes]
* Other business [5 minutes]
* By computer: https://cornell.zoom.us/j/959432658
* By phone: +1 646 558 8656 <(646)%20558-8656> (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968
<(408)%20638-0968> (US Toll). The Meeting ID is 959 432 658. International
numbers are available at https://cornell.zoom.us/zoo
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the P4-design