[P4-design] Finalizing P4-16

Nate Foster jnfoster at cs.cornell.edu
Mon Feb 13 12:34:50 EST 2017

Dear P4 Designers,

The P4_16 draft has been out for almost two months now. There are still a
few lingering issues that need to be finalized and we would like to
complete the language design before the P4 workshop in mid-May.

Hence, Gordon and I propose that we re-start bi-weekly meetings on Mondays
from 1:30-3pm, with the first meeting on February 27th. We're hoping this
time will still work for most people, but if you have a concern, please
write to us off-list.

Cornell recently shifted over from WebEx to Zoom.us. It seems pretty nice,
so I'd like to try to use it for these meetings. See below for the meeting
invitation, call-in numbers, etc. You can download the client here [
https://zoom.us/download] and test your setup here [https://zoom.us/test].

Regards,
Nate & Gordon

--

Topic: P4 Language Design Group
Time: Mar 14, 2017 1:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android:
https://cornell.zoom.us/j/959432658

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll):  +16465588656,959432658# or
+14086380968,959432658#

Or Telephone:
    Dial: +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll) or +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll)
    Meeting ID: 959 432 658
    International numbers available:
https://cornell.zoom.us/zoomconference?m=p414IDyY2yeauZygZLycHH0Vnc0wYEFg

Or an H.323/SIP room system: