[P4-design] CALL FOR TALKS & DEMO : 4th P4 Workshop, May 17, 2017

p4 at p4.org p4 at p4.org
Tue Feb 21 17:48:15 EST 2017

Dear P4 community,

  We are soliciting proposals for talks and demos for the 4th P4
Workshop on May 17, 2017 at Stanford University.

We are particularly interested in talks and demos by people developing
P4 code for real systems and deployments, as well as new use cases
that take P4 in interesting new directions. We would like to keep the
workshop focused on technical content -- i.e., talks and demos should
be used to showcase P4 in action, and not for product marketing.

  Details to be submitted for a talk: Title, Abstract, Bio of the
Speaker(s), Speaker(s) Photo, plus any other relevant information
(maximum one page).

  Details to be submitted for a demo: Title, Abstract, Presenter
Name(s), Presenter Organization(s), plus any other relevant
information (maximum one page).

  To submit a proposal for a talk or demo, please upload a PDF with
the details above to 4th P4 Workshop Proposal Submissions[1] by March
31, 2017.

  Proposals will be reviewed by the following Technical Program
Committee (TPC):

  - Nate Foster (chair), Cornell University
  - Gordon Brebner, Xilinx

  - Calin Cascaval, Barefoot Networks

  - Andrew W. Keep, Cisco Systems

  - Ben Pfaff, VMware

  - Lorenzo Vicisano, Google

  Notification of acceptance will be communicated by April 10, 2017.

  Sincerely,

  Technical Program Committee, 4th P4 Workshop, May 17, 2017.

Links:
------
[1] https://p4workshop17.cs.cornell.edu/