[P4-design] Possibility of making P4 spec repository public?

Changhoon Kim chang at barefootnetworks.com
Sun Jan 8 14:12:38 EST 2017

Hi Anirudh,

Thanks for the reminder. As people started to come back to work after the
holidays, the board members and the WG chairs have just started discussions
on a spec-maintenance process, which include whether and how to make
p4-spec public. The feedback on this mailing list so far has been useful in
that regard.

Once we have a draft proposal, we'll discuss it within p4-design and seek
approval. I believe the board members might want to review a few other
issues as well, including the roadmap for each WG for this year.

-- Chang