[P4-design] status

Nate Foster jnfoster at cs.cornell.edu
Thu May 11 16:21:25 EDT 2017

Dear P4 Designers,

As of yesterday, all action items from working group meetings had been
completed, all issues were closed (except for those tagged as future
enhancements), and all pull requests were merged. Hooray!

Calin just merged my (unreviewable) mega-pull request that reformatted the
Madoko sources into 80 columns.

Now is the time to polish. I will be doing an end-to-end pass and I
encourage others to do the same. I'm also happy to incorporate small fixes
sent to me (and not to the whole list) by email if you are not comfortable
working with GitHub. The goal is to have a stable release candidate by
tomorrow morning.

Cheers,
-N