[P4-design] P4_16 v1.0.0 Release Candidate

Nick McKeown nickm at stanford.edu
Tue May 16 00:41:36 EDT 2017

P4-16 Team: Congratulations and many thanks to everyone on the design team who drove this for months, and then finally over the finish line just in time for the workshop.

The P4 ecosystem is much stronger for all your hard work.

One small step in the numbering scheme, one giant step for programming forwarding planes!

-Nick

------
Sent from handheld. Sorry for typos.