[P4-design] P4_16 v1.0.0 Release Candidate

Shepard Siegel shepard.siegel at atomicrules.com
Tue May 16 08:06:20 EDT 2017

Piggybacking on Nick's accolades from the P4-16 peanut gallery - thanks so
much P4-16 team for this effort. We've been actively lurking and watching
this progress. Awesome and Congratulations!

-Shep for Atomic Rules Team

ps: Sadly will miss the party; but will swing by in a few weeks on next bay
area trip.