[P4-design] 2/11 meeting: draft agenda
jnfoster at cs.cornell.edu
Sun Feb 11 14:01:09 EST 2018
A draft agenda for our next meeting is below.
Let me know if you have any changes to propose.
I will circulate a final agenda on Monday morning. In particular, we have
too many issues to discuss in 90 minutes so I will likely prioritize this
so we can have more time to talk about a smaller set of issues.
New Issues [55 minutes]
* [15 minutes] Parser Value Sets (Han)
* [10 minutes] PSA Atomicity (Andy F / Anirudh)
* [5 minutes] Nominal vs. Structural Types (Nate)
* [10 minutes] Virtual Functions (Milad / Andy F)
* [5 minutes] PSA Pack/Unpack vs. Field Lists (Andy F)
* [5 minutes] Optional and Named Parameters (Chris / Calin)
Ongoing Issues [35 minutes]:
* Operator Precedence (Chris)
* Empty List Types (Chris/Mihai)
* Width Declarations (Tom)
* Int Types (Mihai)
* Table Results (James)
* Reserved Table Attributes (Andy F)
* Equality for Structs (Mihai)
* Annotations / Documentation (Chris)
* Serializable Types (Andy K / James)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the P4-design