[P4-design] 2/11 meeting: draft agenda
Andy Fingerhut (jafinger)
jafinger at cisco.com
Sun Feb 11 16:08:26 EST 2018
Maybe if drawn out with the right questions, I might realize I have more to say about virtual functions and the pack/unpack issues. I can summarize the discussions that exist there now, but not sure I have anything to say that will move them forward.
From: P4-design <p4-design-bounces at lists.p4.org> on behalf of Nate Foster <jnfoster at cs.cornell.edu>
Date: Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 11:02 AM
To: p4-design <p4-design at lists.p4.org>
Subject: [P4-design] 2/11 meeting: draft agenda
A draft agenda for our next meeting is below.
Let me know if you have any changes to propose.
I will circulate a final agenda on Monday morning. In particular, we have too many issues to discuss in 90 minutes so I will likely prioritize this so we can have more time to talk about a smaller set of issues.
New Issues [55 minutes]
* [15 minutes] Parser Value Sets (Han)
* [10 minutes] PSA Atomicity (Andy F / Anirudh)
* [5 minutes] Nominal vs. Structural Types (Nate)
* [10 minutes] Virtual Functions (Milad / Andy F)
* [5 minutes] PSA Pack/Unpack vs. Field Lists (Andy F)
* [5 minutes] Optional and Named Parameters (Chris / Calin)
Ongoing Issues [35 minutes]:
* Operator Precedence (Chris)
* Empty List Types (Chris/Mihai)
* Width Declarations (Tom)
* Int Types (Mihai)
* Table Results (James)
* Reserved Table Attributes (Andy F)
* Equality for Structs (Mihai)
* Annotations / Documentation (Chris)
* Serializable Types (Andy K / James)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the P4-design