[P4-design] Today's design meeting

Nate Foster jnfoster at cs.cornell.edu
Mon Feb 12 13:08:18 EST 2018

Apologies if this information wasn't explicitly mentioned -- it was in the
calendar invite.

I finally had my GMail address added to p4-design so I can post calendar
invitations for meetings. Many people had asked for this because it lets
them add the meetings to their personal calendar with a single click.

Going forward, I'll use this mechanism: the invite will have the
videoconference details as well as directions to the physical meeting.
Sometimes I may modify the invite as more details become determined (e.g.,
this time, the precise conference room wasn't known until Friday). I'll
generally only send one email to avoid cluttering your inbox, but you can
always check the invite on the P4 Working Groups Calendar:

https://calendar.google.com/calendar?cid=ajR0bzQycnNqcXRma3MwcWI3aWFoOGdvdXNAZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ

-N