[P4-design] final agenda 3/26 meeting

Antonin Bas antonin at barefootnetworks.com
Mon Mar 26 14:24:36 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

Would it be possible to prioritize the "Typedef Aliases" issue (Andy F's
proposal) at the meeting (I see it at the end of the list, so I'm wondering
if you guys will have time to get to it)?
The reason is that we are working on port-numbering portability (aka port
translation) within the P4 API WG, and resolving the "Typedef Aliases"
would help us make progress there.