[P4-design] P4 Language Design Working Group

Calin Cascaval cascaval at barefootnetworks.com
Mon Nov 5 16:32:51 EST 2018

All, We're getting a meeting ID is not valid for this meeting.

P4 Language Design Working Group
Scheduled: Nov 5, 2018 at 13:30 to 15:00
 https://VMware.zoom.us/j/890431652

+1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656

Meeting ID: 890 431 652

We are proposing the following schedule for the P4 language design meetings: a regular meeting on the first Monday of every month; this will be rescheduled to the second Monday if the first Monday is a holiday. We may have additional meetings on other Mondays with sub-working groups that are interested in advancing particular language issues, e.g., as we had with the modularity working group.

Currently there is no physical location for the meeting; if someone wants to volunteer to host one please let us know.

--
Thanks, Calin