[P4-design] Minutes for the LDWG meeting yesterday

Mihai Budiu mbudiu at vmware.com
Tue Nov 6 18:57:37 EST 2018

I have typed some meeting minutes from memory and based on some scribbled notes which I took occasionally during yesterday's meeting.
https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/wiki/LDWG-meeting-minutes,-November-5,-2018

Please let me know if there's anything important missing and I will edit the page.

I have also updated the table with the language issues being considered. Let me know if you want to add something or take ownership of some of them.
https://github.com/p4lang/p4-spec/wiki/Language-Design-Working-Group

I kind of like the idea of having a page like this to centralize all aspects of the ongoing work. I don't know if the wiki is the right place.

Mihai