[P4-design] May 1, 2019- P4 Workshop- Demos Announced!

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Mon Apr 15 19:43:02 EDT 2019

**

*Dear P4 Community,*

*

We are pleased to announce that all demosto be shown at P4 Workshop 2019
<https://p4.org/events/2019-05-01-p4-workshop/>have been finalized!

We are sure you will have an amazing time while listening to fellow P4
members discuss their solutions on:

  *

    SRv6 Mobile User Plane, POC and Open Source Implementation (Toyota
    Motor Corporation, SoftBank, APRESIA Systems, Ltd.)

  *

    daPIPE: DAta Plane Incremental Programming Environment (Cisco
    Systems, Politecnico di Torino)

  *

    Improving Gossip Protocols with P4 (Cornell University)

  *

    Sampling on Demand using P4 Programmable Switch in Hybrid Mode
    (Technion University, Mellanox Technologies)

  *

    Fast String Searching on PISA (Università della Svizzera italiana,
    Barefoot Networks)

  *

    Optimizing Memory Resource Allocation of P4 Match Action Tables
    (CESNET, Netcope Technologies)

  *

    T4P4S & PIE: Towards an AQM Evaluation Testbed with P4 and DPDK
    (Eötvös Loránd University)

  *

    gRPC, P4 Runtime and Zero-Touch-Provisioning Deployment in
    Programmable Forwarding Planes (Noviflow)

  *

    P4 Insight: P4 visualization (Barefoot Networks)

  *

    P4-16 IPv6 Implementation of Cisco ACI Data Plane (MNK Consulting)

To highlight what each demo covers, we've invited speakers for each demo
to give a 1-2 minute lightning talk on the main stage  This will provide
the audience with an opportunity to learn more about each demo before
the lunch break. We will have a dedicated demo area close to the
workshop hall where you can take your time to view all 10 engaging demos.

As the workshop is only 2 weeks, away, please register here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-workshop-2019-tickets-55314832152>for
the workshop as soon as you can so we can reserve a spot for you.

We would like to thank our sponsors: AT&T, Barefoot Networks, Cisco
Systems, Google, Netcope Technologies, and Xilinx enabling P4.org to
make this workshop happen.

Lastly, a friendly reminder: P4 Developer Day, April 30th, Tuesday,
Stanford Alumni Center,
<https://p4.org/events/2019-04-30-p4-developer-day/>will have a brand
new “Advanced Track” this year, running concurrently with the “Beginner
Track”.  Space is limited for these tracks due to their hands-on lab
component. Please register here
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-developer-day-2019-tickets-55431431905>to
claim your spot today!

Hope to see you soon!