[P4-design] 2 Days Left to Register for P4 Workshop 2019!

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Mon Apr 29 13:36:21 EDT 2019

**

*Dear P4 Community,*

*

A friendly reminder that P4 Workshop 2019 is in 2 days, on May 1st, at
the Arrillaga Alumni Center @ Stanford. Please note, online registration
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/p4-workshop-2019-tickets-55314832152>will
close tomorrow by end of day.  Although onsite registration will be
available, ticket prices will increase, so please grab your ticket while
you can!

We can guarantee you will have a packed day with:

  *

    John Hennessy’s Keynote Talk, “The End of Moore’s Law and Faster
    General Purpose Processors, and a New Road Forward"

  *

    Exciting talks from companies such as Google, Arista Networks,
    Microsoft Research, Kulcloud, and Cisco Systems

  *

    13 engaging demos by prominent companies, universities, and research
    institutions

  *

    Networking with peers during the breaks and evening reception

For more details, take a look at the website for the full agenda
<https://p4.org/events/2019-05-01-p4-workshop/>.

We would also like to give a special thanks to our event sponsors AT&T,
Barefoot Networks, Cisco, Google, Netcope and Xilinx. We wouldn’t be
able to hold this great event without their support and contributions!

If you have any questions, please send an email to p4 at p4.org.

We look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!

P4.org

*