[P4-design] [**EXTERNAL**] Call for Proposals: P4 Workshop 2019

Krauss, David dkrauss at ciena.com
Thu Feb 7 15:55:29 EST 2019

9z0z SC edf

________________________________
From: P4-design <p4-design-bounces at lists.p4.org> on behalf of P4.org <p4 at p4.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2019 2:54:40 PM
To: p4-announce at lists.p4.org; p4-discuss at lists.p4.org; p4-api at lists.p4.org; p4-apps at lists.p4.org; p4-arch at lists.p4.org; p4-design at lists.p4.org; p4-dev at lists.p4.org; p4-edu at lists.p4.org
Subject: [**EXTERNAL**] [P4-design] Call for Proposals: P4 Workshop 2019

Dear P4 community,

We invite proposals for talks, posters, and demos to be presented at the 6th P4 Workshop, which will be held on May 1, 2019 at Stanford University.

We are particularly interested in hearing from groups developing P4 code for real systems and deployments, as well as new use cases that take the P4 language in interesting new directions. We would like to keep the workshop focused on technical content -- i.e., talks and demos should be used to showcase P4 in action and not for product marketing.

All submissions will be reviewed by a Technical Program Committee chaired by Nate Foster (Cornell) and Nick McKeown (Stanford). To submit a proposal, please upload a one-page PDF to the submission site before the deadline.

Submission site: https://p4workshop.cs.cornell.edu<https://p4workshop.cs.cornell.edu/>
Deadline: March 13, 2019 11:59pm PT (firm)
Notification: March 25, 2019

To stay updated on all details of the workshop, please refer to the event webpage on P4.org<https://p4.org/events/2019-05-01-p4-workshop/>.

Sincerely,
Technical Program Committee