[P4-design] P4 Hackathon on March 1, 2019 (in Boston, MA)

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Thu Jan 17 19:24:12 EST 2019

Dear P4 Community:

The P4 Education Working Group and the Cornell-Princeton
NetworkProgramming Initiative are pleased to announce a P4 Hackathon to
takeplace in conjunction with NSDI 2019
<https://www.usenix.org/conference/nsdi19> in Boston, MA.

We invite P4 users of all levels---from beginners to
experts---toparticipate in the hackathon, with the goal of developing
novel,proof-of-concept data plane applications, and supporting
theopen-source community through the creation tools and infrastructure.

The P4 Hackathon will be held on March 1, 2019 in the same venue as NSDI:

*Sheraton Boston Hotel *(URL
<https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bosbo-sheraton-boston-hotel/?scid=bb1a189a-fec3-4d19-a255-54ba596febe2>)
39 Dalton St
Boston, MA 02199
USA

More hackathon details are available on the P4.org website
<https://p4.org/events/2019-03-01-nsdi/>.

Registration will open soon.  We hope to see you there!

Regards,
Noa Zilberman and Robert Soulé
P4 Education Working Group co-chairs