[P4-design] P4 Hackathon on March 1, 2019 (in Boston, MA)
hemant at mnkcg.com
hemant at mnkcg.com
Thu Jan 17 20:02:47 EST 2019
Thanks for setting this up.
When the organizers get a chance, maybe wiki page can be created for folks to start entering ideas for the Hackathon. I already have some thoughts.
1. I also work with Golang/gRPC with the latest protobuf and also p4c which uses yet another version of protobuf. I think P4Runtime uses yet another version of protobuf. We could try to have p4c and P4Runtime use as latest a protobuf version as possible.
2. Flexsai code has issues after porting from Python 2.7 to 3. I have filed an Issue but no one has worked on the issue.
3. Complete bmv2 PSA implementation.
4. We should document bmv2 backend code as well.
5. Support nested structs for P4Info. The PI spec allows nesting. We just haven’t gotten around to it.
From: P4-design <p4-design-bounces at lists.p4.org> On Behalf Of P4.org
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2019 7:24 PM
To: p4-announce at lists.p4.org; p4-discuss at lists.p4.org; p4-api at lists.p4.org; p4-apps at lists.p4.org; p4-arch at lists.p4.org; p4-design at lists.p4.org; p4-edu at lists.p4.org
Subject: [P4-design] P4 Hackathon on March 1, 2019 (in Boston, MA)
Dear P4 Community:
The P4 Education Working Group and the Cornell-Princeton Network Programming Initiative are pleased to announce a P4 Hackathon to take place in conjunction with NSDI 2019 <https://www.usenix.org/conference/nsdi19> in Boston, MA.
We invite P4 users of all levels---from beginners to experts---to participate in the hackathon, with the goal of developing novel, proof-of-concept data plane applications, and supporting the open-source community through the creation tools and infrastructure.
The P4 Hackathon will be held on March 1, 2019 in the same venue as NSDI:
Sheraton Boston Hotel (URL <https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/bosbo-sheraton-boston-hotel/?scid=bb1a189a-fec3-4d19-a255-54ba596febe2> )
39 Dalton St
Boston, MA 02199
More hackathon details are available on the P4.org website <https://p4.org/events/2019-03-01-nsdi/> .
Registration will open soon. We hope to see you there!
Noa Zilberman and Robert Soulé
P4 Education Working Group co-chairs
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the P4-design