[P4-design] Early draft design document for a P4 module system

hemant at mnkcg.com hemant at mnkcg.com
Mon May 20 10:54:33 EDT 2019

It may be early for the document, but a module should support updating the parser graph when module B merges with module A.  At the least, module A calls module B’s parser from a specific node in module A’s parsed graph.  Likewise, should we allow module B modifying a module A’s header/struct?

Thanks,

Hemant