[P4-design] February LDWG minutes

hemant at mnkcg.com hemant at mnkcg.com
Mon Feb 3 17:05:35 EST 2020

For Advanced P4 class at the April 2020 P4 Workshop, please consider adding the following topics.

1.	Use of type in P4-16.
2.	Parser Ranges which was added to p4c recently.
3.	Runtime index into array which was also added to p4c recently.

If there is agreement, I’d be happy to provided some slides and code examples.

Thanks,

Hemant