<html xmlns:o="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" xmlns:w="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:word" xmlns:m="http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)">
<style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
        {font-family:Helvetica;
        panose-1:0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0;}
@font-face
        {font-family:"Cambria Math";
        panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
        {font-family:Calibri;
        panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal
        {margin:0in;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:12.0pt;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:#0563C1;
        text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {mso-style-priority:99;
        color:#954F72;
        text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
        {mso-style-type:personal-compose;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
        color:windowtext;}
.MsoChpDefault
        {mso-style-type:export-only;
        font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
        {size:8.5in 11.0in;
        margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
        {page:WordSection1;}
--></style>
</head>
<body lang="EN-US" link="#0563C1" vlink="#954F72">
<div class="WordSection1">
<p class="MsoNormal">This document is still in very early draft stage, and probably months away from inclusion in the P4_16 language specification, at the soonest.<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">The intent is to get something down on digital paper to discuss, vs. brainstorming over a blank page.  While writing up this document, I have thought of many questions, some of which I have proposed answers to in the document.  I fully
 expect others will have good answers to consider, too.<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">There is a meeting of the LDWG scheduled 1:30-3pm Pacific time on Monday, May 20, 2019.  You can check the P4.org calendar of events for the invitation, and I have copied the info for joining the meeting at the bottom of this message.<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Anyone should be able to read the document at this link: <a href="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NNC4t5NjAhzOhiC_DauiYrw80h1cXjZhshdRTuAPSnc/edit?usp=sharing">
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NNC4t5NjAhzOhiC_DauiYrw80h1cXjZhshdRTuAPSnc/edit?usp=sharing</a><o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">As far as I know, we do not already have a Google Docs folder for P4.org documents that all members have permission to comment on and/or edit.  I have sent invitations to about 15 to 20 people for this document giving them permission to
 add comments and edit (please be generous with your comments, and cautious with your edits).<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">If you would like to add comments on the Google Doc itself, please reply privately to me asking for permission, and I can grant it to you.  I haven’t tried to exclude anyone – it is just a very tedious task to give explicit permission to
 all members of this and other P4.org email lists.  Feel free to pass this message on to anyone you think may be interested.<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Regards,<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Andy Fingerhut<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">Monday, May 20, 2019<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal">1:30-3:00pm Pacific time<o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><a href="https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2FVMware.zoom.us%2Fj%2F212542346&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNGJXz6xB6XIxI-DMf9y_QvIMZJ_nw" target="_blank"><span style="font-size:10.5pt;font-family:Helvetica;color:#1A73E8">https://VMware.zoom.us/j/212542346</span></a><span style="font-size:10.5pt;font-family:Helvetica;color:#3C4043"><br>
<br>
<br>
<span style="background:#F1F3F4">+1 669 900 6833 or +1 646 558 8656</span><br>
<br>
<br>
<span style="background:#F1F3F4">Meeting ID: 212 542 346</span><br>
<br>
<span style="background:#F1F3F4">We are proposing the following schedule for the P4 language design meetings: a regular meeting on the first Monday of every month; this will be rescheduled to the second Monday if the first Monday is a holiday. We may have additional
 meetings on other Mondays with sub-working groups that are interested in advancing particular language issues, e.g., as we had with the modularity working group.</span><br>
<br>
<span style="background:#F1F3F4">Currently there is no physical location for the meeting; if someone wants to volunteer to host one please let us know.</span></span><o:p></o:p></p>
<p class="MsoNormal"><o:p> </o:p></p>
</div>
</body>
</html>