[P4-dev] UNCLASSIFIED: SDN Controller based P4 Control

Antonin Bas antonin at barefootnetworks.com
Fri Aug 14 04:58:41 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I just wanted to let the list know that we are very close to releasing an
OpenFlow agent on p4lang. The agent will operate on top of our switch.p4
program. It will link with the auto-generated PD library for this P4
program.
Most of the programming work is done, we are just finishing the
p4lang/p4factory integration. This should be available very early in
September.