[P4-dev] Guide to contributing?

Antonin Bas antonin at barefootnetworks.com
Wed Jun 17 12:40:28 EDT 2015

Hi David,

Thanks for your interest. Code patches should be submitted as pull requests
on GitHub. I will then review them and merge them.
You should also use the GitHub issue tracker to submit feature requests and
bug reports. If you have more general questions about the code organization
or you want to know how to do something involving p4 / the software switch,
you should post to this mailing list.