[P4-dev] Few questions on the working of P4

Haoyu song haoyu.song at huawei.com
Wed Jun 24 14:13:03 EDT 2015

For the second question, my guess is that the possible actions will help to hint the compiler to provision some necessary resources on specific targets. If this is the case, then this requirement should be made optional because in some other platforms, this is not necessary at all and could even hurt the potential flexibility.  Correct me if I’m wrong.

-Haoyu