[P4-dev] 回复:Re: make bm error, who know how to resolve

Antonin Bas antonin at barefootnetworks.com
Tue Dec 20 14:10:46 EST 2016

A recent change to p4-hlir caused dependencies to no longer be installed
automatically when installing the p4-hlir package. This should have been
fixed today by the following 2 commits:
https://github.com/p4lang/p4-hlir/commit/98ffdbb2e882ec3fd36f18b420e35c7434b120f8
https://github.com/p4lang/p4-hlir/commit/8bd5b1156dd8266d596b99b3c53d211e1e439d83
If you are facing this issue, you can either pull the p4-hlir code and
reinstall it, or simply install ply as described in the previous email.