[P4-dev] 回复:Re: 回复:Re: make bm error, who know how to resolve

dida_327 at sina.com dida_327 at sina.com
Tue Dec 20 19:01:24 EST 2016

thanks a lot !  pull new p4-hlir works, make bm fine.
but i met new error , fortunately I resolve it.
 when exec behavioral-model, met ERROR
dida at ubuntu:~/P4/P4factory/p4factory/targets/basic_routing$ sudo ./behavioral-modelNo PD RPC server address specified, using 127.0.0.1:9090No listener specified, switch will run in standalone mode
P4 Program:  basic_routing
Starting RPC server on port 9090bmi_port_interface_add(port_mgr, veth_name, n_veth, pcap_filename): ERROR -1 at main.c:434
since it the error about interface add , so re run sudo p4factory/tools/veth_setup.sh
then behavioral-model can start correctly.  hope it can be helpful to others.