[P4-dev] How to populate tables for match+action for real traffic

David Hancock dhancock at cs.utah.edu
Tue Feb 2 11:26:23 EST 2016

Swaroop,

I don't think this is really a P4 question.  It sounds like you are
asking how to identify the IP addresses you need to populate the tables
of your application.  You either go get the IP addresses for the
machines that you know will be sending traffic through your application,
or you use longest prefix matching to route traffic by network or
subnet.  Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding, but I think you are asking
about how to do ifconfig / ipconfig.  Perhaps you could clarify what you
need.

--David