[P4-dev] Match + Actions on a cloned packet

Ramana Reddy gtvrreddy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 12:25:58 EST 2016

Thanks David. I will write some test code and try it out.

In my second question, inject the packet means, assume that the packet is
cloned and received by an application which is
listing on a particular port (ex: receive.py in copy_to_cpu), and if the
receive.py modified the packet and inject the modified
packet back to switch, in that case, where exactly it injects into the
pipeline ( ingress or buffering mechanism or egress).

Thanks & Regards,
Ramana