[P4-dev] Negative/Positive values multiplication and average for manipulation of data

Swaroop Thool swaroopthool1991 at outlook.com
Thu Feb 4 13:45:26 EST 2016

Hello Everyone,
Is support for negative values or any other values multiplication and finding average or something in bmv2 available?If yes, For example, I want to do ((-1x-8)+(1x5)+(-1x5))/3 = answer. What answer will I get: roundoff interger or in point? where -1,-8,5 etc are my run-time values.
How and where to performance the above manipulation in p4? in action? or should add function in some switch file but how to provide run-time inputs to it and access in p4 program under particular action?

Thanks,Swaroop