[P4-dev] p4-hlir: branching on selected actions in the p4v1.1 branch

Antonin Bas antonin at barefootnetworks.com
Wed Feb 17 12:30:02 EST 2016

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your email. We are still in the processing of testing the p4v1.1
implementation, which is why it has not be announced officially yet. I am
glad you chose to give it a try and will take a look at this issue later
today.
With P4v1.1 more general support for types and expressions, a lot of logic
has been removed from the check() methods and added to the new check_ts()
methods (ts stands for "type spec").
I will get back to you when I have resolved your issue.

Thanks for the feedback,

Antonin

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 9:58 AM, Robert Halstead <robert.halstead at xilinx.com