[P4-dev] p4-hlir: branching on selected actions in the p4v1.1 branch

Antonin Bas antonin at barefootnetworks.com
Wed Feb 17 19:21:45 EST 2016

Hi Robert,

I fixed the issue you reported, there was a typo in the semantic checker
(check() called instead of check_ts()).
Thanks again for reporting this and feel free to let us know if you find
any other issues while trying the p4v1.1 implementation (including
discrepancies with the spec or bad error messages).