[P4-dev] [Resend] CALL FOR TALKS & DEMOS: 3rd P4 Workshop, May 23-24, 2016 @ Stanford University.

P4.org p4 at p4.org
Fri Feb 26 17:24:58 EST 2016

[Resending with a minor typo fixed - Please ignore previous email with
same subject]

Dear P4 Developers:

We are soliciting proposals for Talks andDemosat the 3rd P4 Workshop on
May 23-24 at Stanford University. We’re particularly interested indemos
and talks by people developing P4 code for real systems and deployments,
and interesting new use-cases.

As always, we would like to keep the workshop technical - focused on
development use-cases, deployment, and research. Talks anddemosare a
chance to showcase P4 in action rather than just product marketing.

To submit a proposal please reply to this email by *March 15, 2016* with
the following details:

*To propose a talk*: Title, Abstract, Bio of the Speaker(s), Speaker(s)
Photo, plus any other relevant information.  Please put
"TALK-P4-WS-III:" at the beginning of the subject line.

*To pr**opose ademo*: Title, Abstract, Presenter Name(s), Presenter
Organization(s), plus any other relevant information. Please put
"DEMO-P4-WS-III:" at the beginning of the subject line.

Notice of acceptance will be communicated by *March 31, 2016*.

Sincerely,
Nick, Jen, Gordon & Dan.
Technical Program Committee, 3rd P4 Workshop.