[P4-dev] agenda for the upcoming meetings

Changhoon Kim chang at barefootnetworks.com
Mon Jun 6 00:20:29 EDT 2016

Hi p4-designers,

I just wanted to share with you a rough agenda for the upcoming few
p4-design meetings. Here's what Gordon and I would like to bring up to the
table, based on feedback we received at the workshop or via email.

   - 6/6
   - Continue P4-16 design discussions (header union, etc.)
      - Discuss a PI (program-independent) API auto-generation approach --
      led by Antonin
      - Broadly explore topics related to common run-time API
      auto-generation framework -- led by Gordon and Chang
      - Follow up on any feedback, questions, suggestions, etc. on the 3rd
      P4 workshop
   - 6/20
   - A walk through of reference compiler front-end implementation of P4-16
      (p4lang/p4c) -- led by Chris and Mihai
      - To make this meeting useful, we're expecting to be able to share
      the reference P4-16 compiler frontend implementation with p4-design prior
      to the meeting.
   - 7/4
      - Skip (independence day)
   - 7/18
   - Start Std Architecture discussions

Hope this clarifies our plan for the month or so.

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow!

-- Chang