[P4-dev] agenda for the upcoming meetings
chang at barefootnetworks.com
Mon Jun 6 00:20:29 EDT 2016
I just wanted to share with you a rough agenda for the upcoming few
p4-design meetings. Here's what Gordon and I would like to bring up to the
table, based on feedback we received at the workshop or via email.
- Continue P4-16 design discussions (header union, etc.)
- Discuss a PI (program-independent) API auto-generation approach --
led by Antonin
- Broadly explore topics related to common run-time API
auto-generation framework -- led by Gordon and Chang
- Follow up on any feedback, questions, suggestions, etc. on the 3rd
- A walk through of reference compiler front-end implementation of P4-16
(p4lang/p4c) -- led by Chris and Mihai
- To make this meeting useful, we're expecting to be able to share
the reference P4-16 compiler frontend implementation with p4-design prior
to the meeting.
- Skip (independence day)
- Start Std Architecture discussions
Hope this clarifies our plan for the month or so.
Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the P4-dev