[P4-dev] Where should the operations on arbitrary-precision integers be declared?

Javier richardqa at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 19:13:24 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I am trying to use the operations on "arbitrary-precison constant
integers", however I dont get to know how to declare these constant
integers. In the P4 spec for v1.1 tell that "the only values that can have
the type *int* are compile-time constants" but it doesn't show how to use
it. For example, i want to use the operator modulo to get the *modulo* of
two variables, where and how should I declare these variables?.

Thank in advance,
Javier

--
Saludos Cordiales