[P4-dev] Reg: Suggestion on P4 implementation

Mohan Krishna mohankrishna290787 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 08:09:26 EDT 2016

Hi,

I apologize, I should have been more specific.

GTP-U has a bit and if this bit is set, a optional field is present.  It
does not have type and length field present.
I am trying to implement GTP-U using P4. If this has to be done, can
someone suggest, how it could be done.

This is for academic purpose, hence any idea on how it could be done
now/future could be helpful.

Regards,
Mohan

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 8:31 AM, Mohan Krishna <mohankrishna290787 at gmail.com