[P4-dev] Reg: Suggestion on P4 implementation

Huynhtu Dang huynh.tu.dang at usi.ch
Wed Jun 22 08:24:06 EDT 2016

Hi Mohan,

I think you could break GTP-U header into two headers: one with the fields that always exist, and the other is the optional field. Then you could “select” based on the bit value that determines the existence of the optional field. If it is set, then parse the header with optional field(s).

Regards,
Tu Dang