[P4-dev] Looping in P4, Apply table multiple times and Timers?

Huynhtu Dang huynh.tu.dang at usi.ch
Tue Jun 28 16:53:38 EDT 2016

Thanks, Javier, David.

The workaround with packet recirculation sounds plausible. Maybe, looping should be added to the language construct.
As David suggested, a controller could set up a timer process to trigger events that remove or add table entries, ask the switch to send packets out of some ports, etc.,

Cheers,
Tu Dang