[P4-dev] Reg: Ramping up P4

Ramana Reddy gtvrreddy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 11:26:02 EST 2016

Hi Mohan,

If you install successfully p4factory, then please go through the README.md
file
in p4factory/submodules/p4ofagent folder. Follow the instructions given
there.
Try to running l2_switch target which supports openflow.

The figure is more about combining openflow + P4 tables in p4 setup. But In
your case,
you are populating the tables through SDN controller. So, you can do with
out any
changers in p4ofagent.

Regards,
Ramana