[P4-dev] How to connect two different P4 switch via veths

Swaroop Thool swaroopthool1991 at outlook.com
Thu Mar 3 15:24:09 EST 2016

Hello John and All,

Can you please elaborate? I never used it before.How Docker gonna
help ? I dont want to use mininet now as I am using scapy. Moreover, I
am able to run two different P4 program only after mentioning different
thrift-port while starting each switch. So
how to connect this two switches via veth?

Thanks,
Swaroop