[P4-dev] How to connect two different P4 switch via veths

Swaroop Thool swaroopthool1991 at outlook.com
Sun Mar 6 21:02:10 EST 2016

Hello Antonin and all,Thank you very much. I got few pointers for my project. When I looked at topo.py which creates topology as mentioned in topo.txt and when we do ./run_demo.sh it uses source_routing.json file only. This means I can use the same single program on three different switch as per example. However, I want to use different .json file (means different p4 programs) on different switches. Is this possible by any modification? I want to keep copy_to_cpu like running procedure (not involving mininet) for real traffic that's why I want to find a way to run two different switches having different program which are connected by veth. Should I run switches with different thrift ports but how to connects there veths?...I am bit confuse.Thank you for your time.Thanks,SwaroopDate: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 10:06:12 -0800